Nu-Eta Solutions was formed in the summer of 2016 to aid our clients in incorporating renewable energy solutions into their projects. Our goal is to be part of the project from concept to occupancy, and beyond, to help establish low energy operations of buildings. We are passionate about making all of our projects zero combustion or net zero buildings.
Who We Are
Our principles include: A Professional Engineer, licensed in the Province of Ontario, with extensive experience in the design, construction and operation of ground source heat pump systems; and a Business Development Specialist with wide experience in Sustainable Building Project Management.
We are also part of Quantum Energy Solutions, who provides complete design-build geothermal services. We take full responsibility and control of the geothermal design, construction and commissioning services; while providing accurate cost estimates throughout the project. Follow this link to learn more about us. Quantum-Energy-Solutions
David J. Brodrecht, P.Eng., B.A.Sc., M.S.A.A and Principal of NES
- Sixteen years of experience working with various types of renewable energy systems
- Six years experience teaching geothermal systems to technicians and designers
- Developed curriculum and material for manufacturing-specific geothermal course
- Nine years experience designing commercial and residential geoexchange systems
- Energy modelling and numerical simulation experience with numerous computer programming languages and applications
- DBrodrecht-Summary of Qualifications
Brian Pescod, Diploma Horticulture, LEED AP BD&C, and Principal of NES
- Over 15 years of experience in project management, sales, negotiating contracts, purchasing and customer service
- Excellent knowledge of LEED, construction supervision and business management
- Experience with inventory, purchasing, material handling, logistics and distribution
- Intensive building industry experience including sourcing, costing, code compliance and customer relations
- BPescod-Summary of Qualifications
Nicholas Bischoff, BAT in Architecture, Project & Facility Management and Project Coordinator at NES
- 2 years of experience as a project coordinator with NES doing energy audits & reports, geothermal drawings, etc.
- Proficient in CAD programming (Revit, AutoCAD, Dynascapes, Sketchup)
- 3 years of experience in landscape design, job quoting and site supervision
- 4 years of experience as a labourer in hardscape construction